Alky Revamp Expansion Project
Valero Refining Alky Revamp Expansion Project and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Unit
Nooter Construction is the general contractor working with our client Valero on an Alky Revamp expansion project and Ultra low sulfur diesel unit at the Valero Refinery in Wilmington, CA. This project is spread over eight different areas in their Long Beach California refinery.
- 1,200 tons of structural steel,
- 139 vessels both shop and field fabricated
- A group of 95 exchangers, pumps and specialty equipment.
- 54,000 lineal feet of pipe,
- 318,123 lineal ft of electrical wire and cable.
- The largest unit was the settler vessel weighing 413,000 lb.
- 450,000 total man-hours.